Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Wow that was really good

Really good flash, but i hate the song though. ANd maybe u should higher the framerate next time ;P.

Uh-Oh! Overpopulation! Uh-Oh! Overpopulation!

In case you dont know...

There is a vaccine for bird flu. So i doubt it that it will kill as many people that we get rid of overpopulation. My advice is instead to start another world war. It would lead to technology going foward and us getting rid of overpopulation.

ZipLock-Studios responds:

A vaccine for bird flu?

No, I don't think so. Poor people in third world countries couldn't afford it anyway.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Good movie but some flaws.

It was overall a good movie, altough it was too short. I would like to see some more battles, maybe when Germany invaded France? Not just short clips of the invasion of Poland.

Also on the menu your buttons were only the text. It made them hard to click. My advice is to make a fully transparent box behind the text in the button symbol. Then it will be a full squared button and not just a thin text to click.

And try to draw some real figures instead of stickmen. It will give an effect of reality to the whole movie.

Keep up the good work.

StoryGeneratorV2.0 StoryGeneratorV2.0

Nice but too simple

Kind of a nice game but still not much fun after the first turn. You should make a short movie, and people get to draw their own objects and stuff, and then they are in the movie. It was a nice game but it was very simple. I dont know if working on it will improve it since you are pretty much stuck with the same idea. Good initiative at least.

Anyway here is my story.

I was in town with my best friend one day, and they suggested we went into the famously sexy sweet shop. They had every single shape, size and coloured sweets, even cock shaped ones! We tried to hump towards the sweets but my horny friend, Sandy the slut just could'nt stop licking all over them! So we got thrown out!!!

Mr.Ball BETA Mr.Ball BETA

Good game. Some bugs.

You should try to fix some of the bugs.

-When on the moving platform. You shake alot. And when you step down from it you still shake.

-On last level on the gelatine thingy i slided away and had to start it all over. You should try to fix walls that cant be jumped through from both sides.

-Fix some better graphics. Since there isnt really any animation i think you can make better graphics. For example make the platforms be little gardens or something. And make the ball look more 3D.

-Try to make your own buttons rather than using the ones that exist in the buttons library. It will be better and then you can give them a theme that matches the game.

-At the end of each level. It is unnessecary to have a button to press unless you have something you might wanna watch. Try to see if you can fix a scoreboard or something. So you can see how fast you made it and maybe how fast the last 5 made it. Or if you cant do this. Just make a little animation, like a screen fade away between the levels and dont use a button at all.

This game seems to have potential. Keep improving it and make lots of levels. Also see if you can make different themes. Like an iceworld and a fireworld and a jungleworld or something like that. It also would be nice if you could get powerups. Perhaphs jump higher, more speed, extra weight(for gelatine, so it goes faster) etc.

Nice job.

Nightmare Nightmare

dude

after the bee boss, you cant take the last carrot, its to high!!! is there some super jump you can do?

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

you must stand on the back of the tortoise to get extra height. So don't kill him straight away.

Go For Gold Go For Gold

Not big punk fan, but still.

You really have talent. This sounded really good. Even though I am not such a big fan of punk this was like music in my ears :).
Don't stop doing this. In a year or so maybe you can play for a record company or something like that.

Good work.

RyanPridgeon responds:

wow it really meant alot to me to have ppl who would not normally like this sort of music like my pieces :D thx man