StoryGeneratorV2.0 StoryGeneratorV2.0

Nice but too simple

Kind of a nice game but still not much fun after the first turn. You should make a short movie, and people get to draw their own objects and stuff, and then they are in the movie. It was a nice game but it was very simple. I dont know if working on it will improve it since you are pretty much stuck with the same idea. Good initiative at least.

Anyway here is my story.

I was in town with my best friend one day, and they suggested we went into the famously sexy sweet shop. They had every single shape, size and coloured sweets, even cock shaped ones! We tried to hump towards the sweets but my horny friend, Sandy the slut just could'nt stop licking all over them! So we got thrown out!!!

Mr.Ball BETA Mr.Ball BETA

Good game. Some bugs.

You should try to fix some of the bugs.

-When on the moving platform. You shake alot. And when you step down from it you still shake.

-On last level on the gelatine thingy i slided away and had to start it all over. You should try to fix walls that cant be jumped through from both sides.

-Fix some better graphics. Since there isnt really any animation i think you can make better graphics. For example make the platforms be little gardens or something. And make the ball look more 3D.

-Try to make your own buttons rather than using the ones that exist in the buttons library. It will be better and then you can give them a theme that matches the game.

-At the end of each level. It is unnessecary to have a button to press unless you have something you might wanna watch. Try to see if you can fix a scoreboard or something. So you can see how fast you made it and maybe how fast the last 5 made it. Or if you cant do this. Just make a little animation, like a screen fade away between the levels and dont use a button at all.

This game seems to have potential. Keep improving it and make lots of levels. Also see if you can make different themes. Like an iceworld and a fireworld and a jungleworld or something like that. It also would be nice if you could get powerups. Perhaphs jump higher, more speed, extra weight(for gelatine, so it goes faster) etc.

Nice job.

Nightmare Nightmare

dude

after the bee boss, you cant take the last carrot, its to high!!! is there some super jump you can do?

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

you must stand on the back of the tortoise to get extra height. So don't kill him straight away.

Helicopter sniper Helicopter sniper

dude

i doesent see anything but background and aim...what am i suppose to shoot at?

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

you know what the problem with this is?

this is too slow...you fall down and then nyou lay there in 4 weeks... and it takes hours to accelerate
and its not because it lags... you have just made it sloooooooooooow

this game sucks because of its slowness

make it faster and then it will rule

Dr.MaD - SDT1 Dr.MaD - SDT1

hm...

ok now we know how to draw a stick (very hard...)
then to the tricky part, how to make it move in a cool way!
dont do a tutorial about drawing a stick!
make a tutorial about moving a stick!

thats all i got to say

MAGmcp responds:

patience dear, patience =)
(read my other responses.. i respond to all reviews and sometiems what i say can answer your questions =)

Found Lost Found Lost

this was scary

this was really scary i turned all the lights on again
but i didnt find the key
this was really hard

arent there any walkthrough
this was almost too hard
i couldent complete it