Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Wow that was really good

Really good flash, but i hate the song though. ANd maybe u should higher the framerate next time ;P.

Uh-Oh! Overpopulation! Uh-Oh! Overpopulation!

In case you dont know...

There is a vaccine for bird flu. So i doubt it that it will kill as many people that we get rid of overpopulation. My advice is instead to start another world war. It would lead to technology going foward and us getting rid of overpopulation.

ZipLock-Studios responds:

A vaccine for bird flu?

No, I don't think so. Poor people in third world countries couldn't afford it anyway.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Good movie but some flaws.

It was overall a good movie, altough it was too short. I would like to see some more battles, maybe when Germany invaded France? Not just short clips of the invasion of Poland.

Also on the menu your buttons were only the text. It made them hard to click. My advice is to make a fully transparent box behind the text in the button symbol. Then it will be a full squared button and not just a thin text to click.

And try to draw some real figures instead of stickmen. It will give an effect of reality to the whole movie.

Keep up the good work.

Creature Creature

wtf

how can you give this shitty flash such good score? and stop talking shit. "My heart was racing after the first person was killed. Great work!". How can you say that? jesus christ.

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

<BHWAHHAHAHA

You wanna know what sound it makes when it explodes?

It goes

KERFUCKEN!

Every Sperm is Sacred Every Sperm is Sacred

You stole the song.

You stole the song from monthy python. Maybe you should mention it somewhere. But still it was a good movie. Nice animated.

MrKikkeli responds:

Noone ever reads the fucking credits ?

Star Wars 2.5 - A new Foe Star Wars 2.5 - A new Foe

LOL ryan....

Ryan....wtf! :D that was funny.... but the lightsabers sucked...they were flat...

Snipex-05 responds:

so what, thanks for the score

MrChocobo Jam #1 MrChocobo Jam #1

Hooray for mightydein

its is clear that mightydein is the best animator in this colab. he rocks.
all you other just used a picture and made it jump around.
I think that mightydein is underrated.

catbrush responds:

More like 'MrChocobo is awesome.'

Life as an Unknown Life as an Unknown

wtf

that movie sucked and just because its clock it gets good score!! wtf death to the faggy clocks!!!

Mr-Fluffykins responds:

lol your a fag, it was written by livecorpse, me and him wrote so much

IM RPG intro IM RPG intro

I liked it.

I really liked the transformations, i work flash myself and i know how hard it is to do a frame by frame movie.
I didnt really understand what it was all about, but i really liked it anyway. Frame-by-frame rules. I think.
Keep it up.